RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (NASDAQ: “RADA”) is a Defense Electronics System House specializing in sophisticated, military-oriented electronic systems for airborne and land applications. RADA offers complete system solutions in addition to OEM subsystems and products, designed primarily for the aerospace and defense markets.
Website link: rada.com
RADA’s product lines include :
- Data Recording & Management
- Inertial Navigation Systems (INS)
- Avionic Solutions
- Radar Sensors for Force Protection Systems
RADA is a recognized world leader in the field of airborne video and data recordings. The company’s INS solutions, based on Fiber Optic Gyros (FOG) or Micro-Electro Mechanical Sensors (MEMS), are highly affordable and are suitable to a wide range of airborne and land military applications . RADA’s Radar technology provides compact and affordable sensors for APS and Perimeter Surveillance.
Based on its product range and extensive engineering experience, the company also offers complete system solutions, primarily in video and data recording and management systems, and avionic upgrade suits for military and aircraft and Mission (ISR) aircraft .
RADA’s customers include leading air forces the world over and prime integrators such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Electric, Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Embraer, Israel Military Industry (IMI) and many others .
RADA was founded in 1970 and has been traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1985. RADA’s Chairman and President is Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Herzle Bodinger, who served as the Israeli Air Force Commander prior to joining the company.
RADA is certified to ISO-9000: 2000, AS9100B, and ISO-14001 standards.
Digital Video Recorders, Flight Data Recorders, HUD Video Cameras, and Post-Mission Ground Debriefing Solutions.
FOG-Based Navigation Grade EGI and IMU (the R-100F family), MEMS-Based INS and IMU compact solutions (the R-200M family), for airborne and land applications.
Aircraft Avionics Upgrades, ISR Aircraft Upgrades, and a wide variety of Avionics Subsystems for manned and unmanned vehicles.
Compact, lightweight – yet armored – pulse-Doppler Digital Radars, for Active Protection Systems (APS) for armored vehicles and tanks, and Perimeter Surveillance Radars (PSR) for stationary and HLS applications.
Defense Update posts about RADA:
- Eurosatory 2010 Report
- Rada Unveil the Sentinel radar for APS
- Digital Video Recorders Reach the Battlefield
- Generic Avionics Set Path for the Network Centric Israel Air Force
- Heron TP (Eitan) Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) UAV
- Ground Debriefing System for Israel’s F-16I Soufa
- High Capacity Digital Video Recorder
- NGC, RADA Team to Offer a Tactical Rocket Laser Shield
- Israel Air Force to Deploy a New Video Recorder & Data Server from RADA
- RADA Electronic Industries RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. is a recognized world leader in...